Fanvil i20 SIP Doorphone
The design of Fanvil i20S Sip Door phone is based on experience and knowledge of Fanvil IP phone development. The i20S uses standard IP/RTP/RTSP protocol for voice transmission and enjoy the advantages of a full range of compatibility. It has a variety of enterprise-level features and is compatible with lots of major platforms, such as 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, etc.
The i20S SIP door phone is designed for operation in indoor conditions. The robust mechanical construction offers protective coverage rating against dust and water (IP54). The i20S operates economically with its triple function all-in-one access control by call, code and RFID card.
Fanvil i20S Key Features
- Compatible with standard SIP(RFC3261) protocol and main IPPBX/IMS platform.
- Access Control(by call, by code, IC/RFID)
- All-in-One(Access Control, Intercom and Broadcasting)
- Build-in 3W speaker and AEC, support high quality hand-free communication.
- Status indication icon
- System online maintenance and management
Door lock, Open by password from receptionist, remote password, RF ID card, Privateaccess code.